Last updated on September 14, 2022.
- Filling up of one post of Librarian and Information Assistant in NCM on deputation basis.
- Minority Benefits (Collection of Schemes)
- NCM's booklet on welfare schemes for minorities
- Complaints received in NCM during last 10 Years.
NCM's booklet on welfare schemes for minorities
- Engagement as Grade-1 Consultant for 01 post of Accountant in National Commission for Minorities on contract initially for a period of 6 months-reg.
- Schemes for Minorities along with details of budget allocation, targets &achievements.
- Draft Recruitment Rules for Group 'B' & 'C' Posts of NCM.
- Grant of minority status to jews in the state of Gujarat.
- NCM has received a complaint against Ms. Bharti Singh, comedian about her joke on the beard nd Moustache on telivision. As this has hurt the religious sentiments of the Sikhs in India and Abroad Chairman, NCM, Shri Iqbal Singh Lalpura has sought report in the matter from Chief Secretary of Punjab and Maharashta. NCM will take action based on the report as deemed fit.
- Allocation of work of National Commission for Minorities amongst the Members of the Commission
- NCM's letter to Chief Secretary, Jharkhand regarding maintaining the purity and cleanniness of Shri Sammet Sikharji Hill.
- Mobile App for Complaint Management Sysyem named NCMCMS is available on Play Store. NCMCMS enable the submission of grievances by citizens from anywhere and to track their Grievances
- Constitutional Provisions for Minorities.