- Visit of Ms.Rinchen Lhamo, Hon'ble Member and Sh.A . Sengupta, Under Secretary (G&R) of the Commission which was planned on 30 Jan,2023 to look into the matter regarding the issue of land disputed area in Haldwani, Nainital District , Uttrakhand State wiil be postponed till completion of land survey as DM, Nainital has requested to postpone the visit as the survey of area is in process and will end in 10 days as mentioned in letter.
- We are proud of the policies of Hon'ble PM Shri Narendra Modi, whose untiring efforts have made India emerge as the most inclusive nation for Minorities among 110 nations.
- Hon'ble Chairman, NCM, Sh. Iqbal Singh Lalpura, Ms. Rinchen Lhamo (Member), Ms. Syed Shahezadi (Member) and Ms. A Dhanalakshmi, JS attended Veer Bal Diwas programme held at Major Dhyan Chand National Stadium, Delhi, in honour of supreme sacrifice made by Chhote Sahibzade.
- Filling up of one post of Librarian and Information Assistant in NCM on deputation basis.
- Minority Benefits (Collection of Schemes)
- NCM's booklet on welfare schemes for minorities
- Complaints received in NCM during last 10 Years.
NCM's booklet on welfare schemes for minorities
- Schemes for Minorities along with details of budget allocation, targets &achievements.
- Draft Recruitment Rules for Group 'B' & 'C' Posts of NCM.
- Grant of minority status to jews in the state of Gujarat.
- NCM has received a complaint against Ms. Bharti Singh, comedian about her joke on the beard nd Moustache on telivision. As this has hurt the religious sentiments of the Sikhs in India and Abroad Chairman, NCM, Shri Iqbal Singh Lalpura has sought report in the matter from Chief Secretary of Punjab and Maharashta. NCM will take action based on the report as deemed fit.
- Allocation of work of National Commission for Minorities amongst the Members of the Commission
- NCM's letter to Chief Secretary, Jharkhand regarding maintaining the purity and cleanniness of Shri Sammet Sikharji Hill.
- Mobile App for Complaint Management Sysyem named NCMCMS is available on Play Store. NCMCMS enable the submission of grievances by citizens from anywhere and to track their Grievances
- Constitutional Provisions for Minorities.